Not all Kosher Certified food products are Halal because they do not meet the Islamic dietary requirements.
The Kosher Certified food products are not considered Halal if they contain the following ingredients:
(2) Kosher Gelatin
(3) L-Cysteine made from human hair
(6) Beer batter
(7) Rum flavor
(8) Ethyl Alcohol as a main ingredient appears on the ingredient list
(9) Cochineal or Carmine, a red color from insects
(10) Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce
(11) Yeast Extract or Autolyzed Yeast made from brewer’s yeast, a by product of beer making
(12) Torula Yeast grown on alcohol
(13) Nucleotides (building block of nucleic acid) are obtained from yeast cells grown on alcohol, used in Infant Milk formulas to help babies build a good immune, digestive system and decreased incident of diarrhea
(14) Vanilla Extract
(15) Wine Vinegar
(16) Ethyl alcohol is used as a solvent in natural and artificial flavors.